Evening Symposium Sponsor
Pulmonary Hypertension Symposium Sponsor
Lunchtime Symposium Sponsor
Session Breaks Sponsor
Nursesí Sub Specialty Meeting Sponsor
A series of plenary sessions will cover major topics of current relevance including surgical issues, nursing matters, matters of interest to cardiac technologists and a broad range of other subjects relevant to paediatric cardiology trainees, surgical trainees and established practitioners with an interest in congenital heart disease, from fetus through infancy and childhood, to the adolescent and adult.
The first two days will involve eight Sub Specialty Meetings:
- Paediatric Cardiac Intervention;
- Paediatric Electro-physiology & Cardiac Arrhythmias;
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease (GUCHD);
- Imaging, including MRI as well as Echocardiography and Fetal Echo;
- Paediatric Cardiac Nursing; Paediatric Cardiac Technologists;
- Paediatric / Congenital Heart Surgery
- Paediatric Cardiac Intensive Care, Anaesthesia and Extracorporeal Support;
- Paediatric Cardiomyopathy and Transplantation;
These Meetings will give Organisations the opportunity to support as Sponsors and to become involved in their specialised fields on a direct level.
During the last three days of the Congress there will be a range of programmed sessions including Focussed (Themed) Sessions, Personalised Learning Sessions, Master Classes and Sponsored Symposia.
Please contact ICMS Pty Ltd, the Conference and Exhibition Managers for further inquiries:
Phone: +61 3 9682 0244